Forum is co-financed by European Union from European Social Fund
TRANSREGIONAL CO-OPERATION and EASTERN PARTNERSHIP
* NEW MATERIALS and PROCESSES * HEALTH * ICT * ENERGY * ENVIRONMENT
May 21-23,2012 Białystok, POLAND
HONORARY PATRONAGE: * Minister of Science and Higher Education * Minister of Economy * Polish Agency for Enterprise Development * The City Mayor of Bialystok * Marshal of Podlaskie Region * Voivode of Podlaskie Region
GOAL: expanding the international co-operation between EU countries and Eastern Countries, especially Belarus and Ukraine, particularly within Eastern Partnership.
THE FORUM PROVIDES A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Undertake common projects and business ventures;
- Find partners for further R&D cooperation;
- Meet professionals from Eastern Europe who design and implement the latest ICT, Energy, Environment, New Materials and Processes and Health technologies;
- Establish and tighten contacts with teams and individuals from the industry and business community;
- Find outlet for new technology and innovative solutions;
- Implement innovations in the production process;
- Meet new technology providers from Poland and abroad;
- Find partners for cooperation in the framework of European projects aiming to provide the opportunities for development of clusters and parks.
THE FORUM IS ADDRESSED TO:
from UE and Eastern Europe Countries.
- Business Environment Institutions which take part and are interested in participation in Eastern Partnership initiative;
- R&D centres and companies, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) interested in business co-operation;
- Partners interested in establishing common projects, especially within EUREKA Initiative and FP7;
- innovative companies offering new technologies and innovative products;
- R&D and technology transfer centres offering business proposals for SMEs;
- clusters and technological parks
THE FORUM WILL HOST: * Scientific and technological sessions and workshops * Partnering Event * Poster Session * Contest for particularly interesting co-operation offers and interesting presentations
Persons interested in participation in the Forum are requested to pay a conference fee and send completed Registration Form to: email@example.com (Registration Form DNT 2012.doc). Persons who send completed Preliminary Project/Business Proposal (Business project proposal DNT 2012 .doc) will have priority to attend the conference. Forms should be send before April 23, 2012.
THE CONFERENCE FEE:
| Conference fee*:
|| Registration and Conference fee before 15.04.2012
| Registration and Conference fee after 15.04.2012
| The basic
| 100 EUR
per person, including VAT
| 150 EUR
per person, including VAT
* Cost per 1 person in one day - 50 EUR.
The conference fee covers:
* participation in all sessions * conference materials * coffee breaks * lunch x 2 * the catalog of 6th International Forum Science and Technology Days Poland-East * participation in other events: Welcome Dinner on the 21.05 and Forum Dinner on the 22.05
All registration payments should be made by bank transfer to:
Innovative Eastern Poland Association, 5/303 Generała Władysława Andersa, 15-124 Białystok,
at SBR Bank O/Białystok, account number: 12 8769 0002 0390 9032 2000 0010,
SWIFT Code: POLUPLPR
Cancellations made after April 15, 2012, are non-refundable.
* International Innovation Centre of East (IICoE) - Innovative Eastern Poland Association * Minister Economy * Polish Agency for Enterprise Development * The Marshal of Podlaskie Region * National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU * Science and Technology Park Poland-East in Suwałki * BEST PARK Ltd. * Cluster of Business Environment Institutions * EUREKA Innitiative (Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine) * Lviv State Centre of Science, Innovations and Informatization (LvCSII) * Belarusian Institute of System Analysis and Information Support of S&T Sphere (BelISA)
Marlena Suchcicka (coordinator), Mariusz Warszycki (Forum Secretariat)
International Innovation Centre of East (IICoE) - Innovative Eastern Poland Association
5/303, Generała Władysława Andersa str., 15-124 Białystok
phone./fax: +48 85 675 00 95, mob.: +48 728 958 050
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, skype: innowacyjna.polska.wschodnia
The previous Science and Technology Days Poland-East Forums (October 2007, April 2009, April 2010, November 2011) attended over 680 participants, representing Polish and foreign universities, institutions of scientific research, companies, business environment institutions and also government and economic agencies – from Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. During the workshops and over 150 brokerage-event meetings more than 310 concrete proposals of cooperation in new projects or common economic has been presented.
Informacja krótka DNT 2012.pdf
Short info DNT 2012.pdf
Wstępny Program Forum.pdf
Forum Programme pl 15.05.pdf
Forum Programme eng 15.05.pdf
Forum Programme eng 30.05.pdf
Forum Programme pl 30.05.pdf
Registration Form DNT 2012.doc
Business project proposal DNT 2012 .doc
Katalog Partnering Event DNT 2012.pdf
Katalog DNT 2012.pdf
Forum Award eng.pdf
Forum Award pl.pdf
Dear Participants of the Science and Technology Days Poland-East Forum,
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of the participants and speakers. We hope that your expectancy was met and you are happy with the service provided. We believe that the Forum gave you the chance and was a great occasion to exchange your ideas and knowledge, revile and start new projects, which hopefully will bring new profits for the near future.
Have a look at Science and Technology Days photos and posters!
Podsumowanie DNT 2012.pdf
Summary DNT 2012.pdf
Forum is part-financed by Podlaskie Region